Sunday, May 31, 2009
Our moms group Northern Wasatch Mommies (NWM), has a monthly craft event. Here Mikayla and I made her a ladybug hat and she painted a lady bug masterpice using half a potato and a carrot as stamps for the body and the dots. Mikayla loves to paint and made more of an abstract design--just beautiful!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
My littlest sister, Katie and her boyfriend, Eric came out from CO for a visit. We had such a great time while they were here! We went to Antelope Island, the largest island in the Great Salt Lake. We took a drive to the ranch, we learned of the early settlers and saw some history.
- ► 2010 (53)
- Our moms group Northern Wasatch Mommies...
- Mikayla LOVES storytime at the Roy library. Here...
- Mikayla and her friend Andiee, cleaning their bab...
- I sure do LOVE my daddy!!!
- We were so lucky to have Katie and Eric out to vi...
- Some more pics of the great visit with Katie and E...
- My littlest sister, Katie and her boyfriend, Eric ...
- ▼ May (8)