Fairchild Family

Fairchild Family

Thursday, April 23, 2009


HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY MIKAYLA!!!!!! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful, beautiful, funny, smart, and all around awesome little angel in our lives! I am so in love with my daughter Mikayla, she is light of my life! It is amazing how many things have changed about her, she is growing and learning each and every day! I am very blessed to have such a wonderful and loving daughter!! Happy 2nd Birthday, sweetie, I love you!!!

We are so lucky to have two of my sisters (Carolyn and Tiffany) and my neice (Trinity) coming out to visit us in UT. They leave tomorrow, and are spending the weekend--yay!! They will get to celebrate Mikayla's Birthday all weekend!!


Here is Mikayla dancing around in her new tutu that I made for her.




No comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones