Fairchild Family

Fairchild Family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am now 36 weeks pregnant and have been taking Apidra (fast acting insulin) before meals and Lantus (long lasting insulin) before I go to sleep. Getting my sugars under control has been a struggle, but with some help from my endocrinologist, dietitian, midwife, and some nutrition education, I have gotten it figured out. The plan is to be induced Monday December 28, 2009 at 5:30am. Wow, a real Christmas surprise! I have been going to see my midwife twice a week for about a month now and I see my endocrinologist and dietitian every other week--to say the least I have been busy! Luckily I have an awesome husband and some extremely great friends who have been helping me out with Mikayla.

I am 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced, so we will see if this little one wants to wait until Dec 28th to meet the world....Now for some overdue blogging....

No comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones