Fairchild Family

Fairchild Family

Sunday, January 16, 2011

OK, So I have been AWFUL at updating my blog. Instead of trying to go back and update month by month; I am just going to update from now forward.

Mikayla is doing great in preschool and dance class!! She is learning so many new things, and has a TON of energy, she really keeps me on my toes!

Cameron is doing great as well! She has had a hard time tolerating certain foods, and it is likely she has Eosinophilic Esophogitis (a white blood cell disorder of the esophogus). The only way to diagnose is by a scope and her GI doctor wants to hold off for a while. She luckily has been able to tolerate rice milk and Vital Jr (an amino acid based protein drink) and many non dairy and non soy foods. Luckily she is just a sweet little angel that has been excelling in life. She is walking, or shall I say running, and definitely keeping us BUSY! She just turned 1 on Dec 28th, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives!!

No comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones